Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Back!!

Hello Everyone!

Well it certainly has been a while since I made a post, busy with family, and all that life has to offer I guess. But, now I am back to business :)

As most of you all know, I am the creator of the facebook group Canadian Coupons. It is a place to learn all about couponing, share your experiences, and deals that you are finding. The group has now grown to over 1400 members, from just 500 in August. Its is amazing. As a group we have participated in a number of RACKS (random acts of coupon kindness) where we send others envelopes of coupons "just because". It is so much fun, and feels so good to help others who are new or are in need. The biggest RACK that we did was just about a month ago. We had over 100 people send one member coupons & cards just because she needed a little pick me up. Boy oh Boy was she ever surprised :) Could you imagine getting 100 envelopes & cards in the mail from people you don't even know?? Love it!

Now with Christmas just over a month away, I am hosting another  Christmas Coupon Binder Giveaway on Facebook. The draw will be on December 1st. Go to the event page to enter for the draw. This is for a zippered, organized coupon binder that will be stuffed full of coupons that someone will be able to use for Christmas grocery shopping.

Money is tight for most at this time of year. For family and friends, I am trying to use my Couponing expertise to its fullest, and create gift baskets for the people that I care for. I plan to be making Caramel Corn, banana breads, and other tasty treats. I am finding soo many great ideas on Pinterest, this site is amazing! Its my new addiction.

What are you doing to save money this year for Christmas? Would LOVE to hear what you are all doing, and your ideas :)

Anyways, I'm Back :) More blogging to come :)

Cheers!!!! ~ Jackie ~

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Yay! Welcome back!