Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coupon Stacking at Save On Foods!??!

Earlier today, I contacted Save On Foods Head office to see if this "rumor" is true, and if it is, what the rules are. They had no idea that this was being done at their stores, and were going to investigate it. They will be getting back to me with some answers shortly. I explained our situation here in Golden that we only have 2 grocery stores that we have access to, and that some will travel 3 hours to Calgary or Cranbrook to "stock-up" with their coupons thus giving stores such as Wallmart & Superstore our business. I explained that if Head office could consider our little town of Golden to be a part of this, it would be wonderful for our community & their business. So hopefully something positive will come from this rumor and Overwaitea in Golden will be able to allow their customers to stack coupons too!!!!

Stay tuned!! Will update this when I find out more!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: