Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stop Rolling Your Eyes!

I am getting a little annoyed with the "you're crazy" look when I go to the grocery stores with my coupons in tow.  So, here is my little rant for those of you who don't want to, or are too embarrassed to coupon:

People in general have two major expenses every month. Their Mortgage & Groceries. Sometimes the groceries cost more than the mortgage payment! Your mortgage can eventually be paid off one day...you will always need to buy groceries. 

To those of you whom think "couponing" is silly, over rated, waste of time, its just a "fad"., or the people who coupon are annoying cause we take up so much time at the tills...

......what if someone offered you 50% or more off of your mortgage payment...would you really say no thanks? I don't do that??? lol

Groceries will cost you more than your mortgage in a lifetime...wouldn't you like to save at least half of that??

SO! stop rolling your eyes, and think about what those people with coupons are doing. Saving a TONNE of money.... Are you???

I, for one am proud & thankful that I can save my family so much money...and end up with more.

No comments: