Saturday, May 7, 2011

Old Spice Deodorant Deal at Overwaitea!!



This one is awesome!!! Can't wait for this sale to start on Sunday!!

Overwaitea will be having a sale on their Old Spice Deodorants 2/$3.00 starting tomorrow. P&G mailed out coupons that were "save $1 off any O.S. product", and "Save $3.00 WUB2"...making the deodorant FREE!!! My hubby also snagged a bunch of $1 manufacturers coupons off the Superstore wall last time he was in Cranbrook for me.

In total I have enough coupons for 13 Old Spice products totalling $15.
So reg price for the OS deodorant is $3.99...
On sale for 2/$3.00
Purchasing 13 @ $1.50 each = $19.50 sale price
Less $15.00 in Coupons = $4.50 for 13 deodorants!!!! 91% savings!!

This is by far the best bulk haul of any item that I have picked up in Golden :)

Keeping my eyes peeled for more awesome deals!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I'm a fellow Canadian mommy blogger who loves coupons and I'm so glad to have found your website!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!